It's Coming Along

Hooray! I finally found time to take a few photos of our home today. I'm also finally at a place where I feel pretty good about some of our decorating decisions. We still have a ways to go, and we're probably years away from making some of the major updates we have in mind. But in the meantime, I'm feeling good about where we are and what we'd like to do in the next year or so.

And as you may have guessed, I'm lacking a fancy camera and photography skills. So my best pictures are taken via iPhone and filtered via Instagram. I focused on some of the latest details we've added throughout our home. Hope you enjoy!

First, the living room ...



I've gone a bit crazy for graphic prints and coasters. And pillows! I can't get enough of them, and all I want to do is pile  up our bed and couch with all kinds of different pillows. The line must be drawn, or I could just start collecting pillow covers.

I've also become obsessed with chairs. A family of two only needs so many, but our living room desperately needs some extra seating. I found these little vintage French cafe chairs at Mockingbird Domestics, and I think they make for nice seating around the house. Now into the dining room ...

While my office needs the most work right now, it's still one of my favorite spots in the house. It has beautiful windows and a great deal of space. But I think the room is still trying to figure itself out.

And our bedroom is starting to feel real nice and cozy with new curtains and nightstands!

And those are the deets. Have a lovely Monday!

5 comments:

  1. love the window treatments in the last photo - the mix of texture and print is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Bar cart. It invites me to mix a Tom Collins and sit down for a moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, the bar cart! I love it. I've been looking for one forever. Your place is really nice. :)

    Fellow Austin blogger
    Mandy
    Nestled in Nostalgia

    ReplyDelete
  4. loooove. those camera prints are perfect.

    ReplyDelete